The r42 chart library is in continuous development. We break down this development into milestones, whereby we aim to finish each milestone within 6 weeks.
However, we favour quality over speed: Updates to existing charts and new charts are only released if we are completely satisfied with the outcome and this may impact the timeline.
- Time Brush: Quickly filter data on your dashboard with a convenient visual tool
- Site Tree: Visualize your site tree from Google Analytics or GSC data
- Funnel: Legend and tooltips for use with a dimension
- Sunburst: Multiple updates to our free sunburst diagram
- Map Slideshow: Seamless filtering
We will also start to release a series of videos explaining all chart features. Furthermore you can expect sample reports to give you more ideas on how to use these charts.
- New Progress Bar: This radial progress bar can be configured with two targets
- Scorecards: Introducing a new vertical layout
- Timeplot: Multiple updates to our free timeplot
- Gauges: Visually appealing gauges
- Simple Bar Chart: Use bar chart as filter
- Hexbin Map: Multiple updates to our free hexbin map
- Simple Bar Chart: Vertical version of existing bar chart
- Bullet Graph: More flexible layout
- Bullet Graph: Enable small multiples
- Hexagon map: 3D Hexagon map
- Waffel Chart
- Bullet Graph with 2 targets
- Map Slideshow: Create a slideshow with the heatmap
- Progress Bar: Allow to remove truncation from titles
- Simple Bar Chart: Limit number of dimensions shown