The r42 custom chart library and our other community visualizations charts for Google Data Studio, is in continuous development. We break down this development into milestones, whereby we aim to finish each milestone within 6 weeks.
However, we favour quality over speed: Updates to existing charts and new charts are only released if we are completely satisfied with the outcome and this may impact the timeline.
- Scorecards 2.0: Major revamp of Scorecards
- Sankey Diagram: Path Analysis and more
- Simple Bar Chart: Filtering!
- GA4 templates: New insights with the latest Google Analytics platform
- Gauges: Visually appealing gauges
- Simple Bar Chart: Use bar chart as filter
- Hexbin Map: Multiple updates to our free hexbin map
- Simple Bar Chart: Vertical version of existing bar chart
- Bullet Graph: More flexible layout
- Bullet Graph: Enable small multiples
- Timeplot: Multiple updates to our free timeplot
- Hexagon map: 3D Hexagon map
- Waffel Chart
- Bullet Graph with 2 targets
- Map Slideshow: Create a slideshow with the heatmap
- Progress Bar: Allow to remove truncation from titles
- Simple Bar Chart: Limit number of dimensions shown
- Time Brush: Quickly filter data on your dashboard with a convenient visual tool
- Site Tree: Visualize your site tree from Google Analytics or GSC data
- Funnel: Legend and tooltips for use with a dimension
- Map Slideshow: Seamless filtering
We will also start to release a series of videos explaining all chart features. Furthermore you can expect sample reports to give you more ideas on how to use these charts.
- New Progress Bar: This radial progress bar can be configured with two targets
- Sunburst Diagram for Hierachical Data: Sunburst for site trees!
- Scorecards: Magic Scorecards Design and Specifications – all you can dream of!
- Sunburst: Multiple updates to our free sunburst diagram